The ultimate communication workshop experience
Quick message from Vinh;
"Lets be honest there's never a quick message with me haha, I wanted to share a little with you here about my journey with communication skills. I've always wanted to be a teacher, I knew that for a while now. It's one of the reasons why I created an online magic school, it didn't matter what I was teaching.. I loved it! But in the last few years as I started to build my career as a keynote speaker it started to become very clear to me that my desire was to teach communication skills.
I've spent over 10 years learning from the world of theatre and vocal teachers to build the speaking career that I have today. A career that I absolutely love and adore. I speak at over 80 events a year professionally for businesses all over the world. I share this with you because as a teacher, the proof better be in the pudding. I want you to know that this is my passion and this workshop is everything I've learnt in the last 10 years."
***NEW WORKSHOP DATES RELEASED***
December 10th - 12th 2017
If you are interested details to apply are below:
Dates: 10th - 12th December 2017
Location: Los Angeles
The workshop will run for 3 full days. Each day will begin at 8am and conclude at 6pm.
*Further details will be released to those who pass the audition process.
Price: $1,500 USD
*You will need to cover you own airfares and accomodation. I will provide food and everything else you need for the workshop.
1. I need you to make a 1-2 minute video of you sharing a story about your childhood, it can be any story you like and max time duration is 2 minutes.
2. I would also like you to record me an audio file of you leaving me a voice mail (Don't actually call me but record an audio file of you leaving a mock voicemail). Pretend that you've called me on my phone and then leave a response as if you are selling me your services, you can relate this to your day job ie. if you're an accountant, then leave a voicemail as an accountant who is trying to win a client over.
**You could even make up a job if you wish!
I will need these two files shared with me via dropbox or youtube. If you decide to use dropbox then please use my email firstname.lastname@example.org to share the file with me. If you upload it to youtube please send me the links to your unlisted video + audio.
In the email please use the subject title: "Los Angeles STAGE Group 10 Audition"
Due date for audition videos: September 30th 2017
*There are no extensions on this date, I will select the 50 class members on a first come first serve basis with the auditions that come in.
If you can't make this workshop, feel free to register your email below and I will keep you in the loop for workshop dates in 2018!
"Learn how to amplify the best parts of who you are
to the rest of the world."
The Stage Experience
What to expect;
This workshop is designed to be highly experiential, it's not the conventional type of workshop where the teacher will be talking at you from the stage. I didn't want to create another one of those. They are boring. I wanted to create something that you'll remember forever - a life changing experience. Now I know this is a damn BOLD statement. But this is my goal.
what you will learn..
The lessons that you will learn at this workshop is heavily influenced by the world of theatre and singing.
- Exercises to build self confidence
- How to deal with fear
- The foundations of world class communication skills (master these and watch your life change)
- Build the key skillset that will allow you to be fluent and flow with clarity when you speak
- Watch Vinh work with audience members live
- Vocal training to develop a stronger and more resonant voice
- Theatre exercises to develop more freedom in the way you move
- How to allow your emotions to come through when you speak
- Build more self awareness
- The art of story telling
- Deep dive on pragmatic delivery techniques
- There's more.. but I like to keep an element of surprise..
This is a communication skills workshop focused primarily on delivery. I want to share with you how to fine tune your instrument so that you can rise above the noise.
As a teacher...
"I don't want to become complacent as a teacher, I want to continually improve my ability to communicate so that I am able to be the best teacher I can be. This is my promise to you if you decide to join me at one of my workshops, I will continue to push myself and learn. Being a great teacher isn't easy, it's something that takes time and patience.
I won't let you down. I will create a safe environment for all my students to develop and grow. This is my promise you. "
If you're interested in joining me for a workshop, please do leave your details below and I will notify you of the coming workshops via email! Looking forward to having you in my class soon :) and if you have any questions please feel free to email me on email@example.com